I added a backup camera to the rear bumper… with no way to view the camera. It was time to upgrade the stereo. The factory stereo was double-din, which would be perfect space for a 7″ touchscreen head unit.
Not completely finished but this is where I am. the unit is in, and working without audio output or camera input.
You can see the GPS test running on the new head unit. For better bluetooth and wifi I opted to move the antennas.
You can see the two antennas on the console where I added two speakers for the amteur radio. Not as good as a roof mounted wifi antenna, but better than being hidden behind the dash.